Arundel Warranty & Returns
- Warranted claims include defects in workmanship, some types of part failure, premature wear, etc. Please contact us. We hate to hear it – but we need to hear it.
- Examples of non-warranted claims would include crash damage, shipping damage, modifications, lost parts or normal wear and tear like a worn finish, etc.
- We consider a reasonable warranty period to be three years.
- Sometimes we can confirm a warranty just by seeing an emailed photo. Often, mailing it back to us is a better way to confirm.
- Customers pay the mailing costs to return goods for evaluation. We pay mailing costs back to your door.
- If you want to contact us or you have feedback, we want to hear it. We can be reached at (817) 924-8200 or email@example.com
- Good luck with your riding!
Arundel Return Policy
- If an item you or your shop purchased directly from Arundel doesn’t meet your expectations, you can send it back within 30 days. We’ll issue a refund of the original purchase price (minus shipping charges) via the same payment method you used originally.
- We do not charge a restocking fee or penalty.
- Please, only return new and unused gear in the condition you received it with the original box and/or packaging.
- If you purchased from an Arundel dealer, of course go through them since they will have a record of your transaction.
- Contact us at (817) 924-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to see that your needs are met.